She’s a winner

Keep up with the editorial style of the magazine! I really like it as it captures my attention and makes me want to read more.

I always watch home design videos on YouTube but I never expected that it would be possible to do the same for my hall room. The hall room makeover article gave me lots of ideas on how to decorate my room, which is great since I spend so much time in it. I especially enjoyed using the NTU HEY! AR app to watch the timelapses of the room being done up.

Another embedded video I liked was the note-taking one, which featured my senior. It was cool to see how she drew anatomy diagrams. I think the augmented reality elements make the stories more interactive and easier to understand.”

Medicine freshman Koh Zhixuan, who won a 6D5N trip for two to Australia in the HEY! survey lucky draw. More than 200 prizes were given out to HEY! readers for sharing their thoughts on the newly revamped magazine with AR features.

This story was published in the Oct-Dec 2019 issue of HEY!. To read it and other stories from this issue in print, click here.